I've decided that I need to re-do my website. The problem whenever one decides this is ... what do you do now? There are so many options that run through your mind. Do you want it to be a portfolio site? Where are you going to host it? What new technology can I learn while working on it?
I've decided on alot of these things. My goals currently are this:
- Free hosting on Github Pages
- Assemble as Static site generator
- A top nav to my social media and my blog
- Content area will have a "cards" based responsive layout with projects I've worked on
- There is going to be a snazzy css3 animation when you hover and click the cards
Next up is the design. Wireframes and color pallete!